Share the Love Purim Box for Knitters
Let's Share the Love and honor the amazing Queen Esther in the newest yarn celebration box from Shaina Bilow Designs! This Purim-themed yarn box will be full of treats and surprises, including a new yarn color collaboration with Keith Leonard of Yarn Snob Yarns. Our inspiration for the soft, speckled color is the precious metals in Esther's crown and our shared love of apricot hamantaschen. Purchasers of the yarn sets will be invited to a Zoom hamantaschen bake (you can also just knit, too) on Sunday, March 17th.
Included in each set:
- A 150g skein of Yarn Snob A Wondrous Worsted (100% superwash Merino Wool, approx 325 yards) in a colorway designed especially for this kit called "Queen Esther"
- A knit pattern designed by Shaina specifically with the yarn and holiday in mind
- Handmade themed stitch markers (limited edition!)
- TREATS (Kosher certified - note: they do contain nuts)
- Plus, MANY other wonderful surprises and goodies to get you ready for your Purim festivities
Now THAT is how knitters celebrate Purim!
The yarn boxes are expected to ship out at the end of February/beginning of March.
A portion of the proceeds from purchases of these yarn sets will be donated to the Anti Defamation League, to combat antisemitism and hate. Learn more about the ADL HERE